ASSESSMENT: Explore Web 2.0 Education Applications
Explore Web 2.0 Education Application
Now that you have learned about Web 2.0 sites it is time for you to explore one on your own. In this assignment you will be choosing one educational website and putting a presentation together of your findings.
- Choose one of the following websites. Each of these websites are educational and are designed to help with your education. If you have an educational Web 2.0 application that is not listed below, please feel free to use that website. If you do choose your own, I recommend you first check with your teacher to make sure that your website is appropriate.
- Sign up for a free account on your website. Use your school email to sign up for the website.
- Explore the website paying specific attention to how valuable you think it would be to use as a student.
Create a presentation that includes the following information:
- Give a brief description of your website.
- How would this website benefit you as a student?
- Do you feel you will use this website in the future to help you with school? If yes, please describe how. If no, please describe why not.
- Why would this website be considered a Web 2.0 application?
- Would you recommend this website to a friend? Explain why or why not.
Create your project using Google Presentation.
- Click HERE for a tutorial on how to make a Google Presentation.
- Click HERE to view a set of tutorials that can help you create a google presentation.
Once your presentation is complete, return to this page and click "Add Submission".
- Copy and paste the link to your Google Presentation below.
- Click Save Changes.