Print this chapter
LESSON: Box and Whisker Plots
- Order a set of data to find the median, quartiles and extremes.
- Draw a box-and-whisker plot to represent given data.
- Identify the median, quartiles, and extremes given a box-and-whisker plot.
- Compare and Interpret double box-and-whisker plots of real-world data.
- the middle score of a set of data.
- dividing a data into four sections.
- Upper Quartile
- the median of a quartile on the higher end of the range.
- Lower quartile
- the median of a quartile on the lower range
- the highest and lowest scores possible in a range of data.