LESSON: Writing Expressions and Equations
- Write addition and subtraction phrases as single-variable expressions.
- Write multiplication and division phrases as single-variable expressions.
- Write single variable equations from verbal models.
- Model real-world situations with simple equations.
- a number sentence with variables, numbers and operations.
- a letter used to represent an unknown quantity.
- Algebraic Expression
- a combination of multiple variables, numbers and operations.
- a number sentence with an equal sign where the quantity on one side of the equals is the same as the quantity on the other side.