LESSON: Solving Inequalities
- Graph inequalities on a number line.
- Recognize equivalent inequalities.
- Solve inequalities and graph solutions.
- Model and solve real-world problems involving inequalities.
- a number sentence with an equal sign where the quantity on one side of the equals is the same as the quantity on the other side of the equals.
- a number sentence where one side is not necessarily equal to the other side. There are several possible answers that will make an inequality a true statement.
- Equivalent Inequalities
- Two inequalities that are written differently, but still express the same number relationships.
- http://www.mathplayground.com/howto_InequalitiesA.html – This is a video that explains how you can solve an inequality.