LESSON: Stem and Leaf Plots
In this lesson you will learn to do the following skills.
- Organize a set of data in a stem-and-leaf plot.
- Use a stem-and-leaf plot to find the range of a set of data.
- Use a stem-and-leaf plot to find the mean, median and mode of a set of data.
- Stem-and-leaf plot
- a way of organizing numbers in a data set from least to greatest using place value to organize.
- information that has been collected to represent real life information
- from smallest to largest
- from largest to smallest
- a specific period or arrangement of data
- the difference from the largest value to the smallest value