LESSON: Choosing Appropriate Data Displays
Circle Graphs and Choosing Displays
In this lesson you will learn how to do the following skills.
- Interpret given circle graphs
- Use circle graphs to make predictions
- Use data from a circle graph to make a bar graph
- Select among frequency tables, line plots, bar graphs and line graphs for best displays of given data.
- Circle graph
- a visual display of data that uses percentages and circles.
- a part of a whole represented by a decimal point.
- a part of a whole written out of 100 using a % sign
- to examine data and decide future events based on trends.