LESSON: Classifying Polygons
- Classify polygons.
- Distinguish between regular and irregular polygons.
- Relate sides of polygons to the sum of the interior angles.
- Relate sides of polygons to the number of diagonals form a vertex.
- A simple closed figure formed by three or more line segments.
- five sided polygon
- six sided polygon
- seven sided polygon
- eight sided polygon
- nine sided polygon
- ten sided polygon
- Regular Polygon
- polygon with all sides congruent
- Irregular Polygon
- a polygon where all of the side lengths are not congruent
- exactly the same or equal
- a line segment in a polygon that connects nonconsecutive vertices
- not next to each other