- Identify transformations in the coordinate plane as translations (slides), reflections (flips) and rotations (turns).
- Graph paired transformations of figures given coordinates of vertices.
- Describe transformations as and coordinate changes.
- Identify equivalent transformations with different coordinate changes.
- when a figure is moved in some way on the coordinate plane, the way that the figure is moved is called a transformation.
- a slide, this when a figure slides on the coordinate plane from one place to the next
- the flip of a figure. Figures can be reflected over the axis or over the axis
- a turn. A figure can be turned in various directions on the coordinate plane.
- another name for equal