LESSON: Perimeter and Area
Perimeter and Area
- Finding the perimeter of squares and rectangles using formulas
- Finding the area of squares and rectangles using formulas
- Solving for unknown dimensions using formulas when given the perimeter or the area
- Solving real-world problems involving perimeter and area, including irregular figures made of rectangles and squares.
- the distance around the edge of a figure.
- a figure with four congruent sides
- a way or method of solving a problem
- a figure that has opposite sides that are congruent
- the space inside the edges of a figure
- the measurements that define a figure