This week you get to not only expound upon your grammar skills, but you also get to reflect upon some themes that you will need to think about throughout your reading of the novel, Frankenstein.
Objectives: (Link to Common Core)
1. You will demonstrate understanding of modifiers and how they change meaning. (L 9-10.2)
2. You will understand the most common capitalization errors. (L 9-10.2)
3. You will reflect upon what motivates us to read.
4. You will understand the author of our novel, Mary Shelley, as well as how her novel came to be.
5. You will anticipate and reflect upon major themes from the novel, Frankenstein. (RL 9-10.2)