Listen and read Frankenstein chapters 14-16 (In the online Google text, this would comprise pages 165-204).
Listen with a highlighter and or notebook in hand:
- Mark passages that are important.
- Write questions in the margins of your text about what is happening
- Highlight allusions to other texts
- Highlight important ideas/concepts/political points
- Highlight important statements by main character
Listen to chapter 14-15 .
Listen to chapter 16 .
Last modified: Tuesday, 27 November 2012, 1:47 PM