CORE STANDARDS, OBJECTIVES, AND INDICATORS
STANDARD 50040701 - Students will develop an awareness of career opportunities in digital photography and an overview of the history of photography.
- 500407‐0101 Develop career awareness related to working in the photography industry.
STANDARD 50040709 - Students will be able to understand and demonstrate the elements of composition
- 500407‐0901 Demonstrate Simplicity/Emphasis as an element of composition.
- 500407‐0902 Demonstrate Rule of Thirds as an element of composition.
- 500407‐0903 Demonstrate Point of View as an element of composition.
- 500407‐0904 Demonstrate Leading Lines as an element of composition.
STANDARD 50040710 - Students will be able to display digital images in printed and electronic output.
- 500407‐1001 Prepare an image for output (i.e. image size, canvas size and resolution) – printed to page or electronic publication.
- 500407‐1002 Evaluate/critique photographic work.