Photo courtesy of aussiegall/Flickr.
- Food chains show the relationship between organisms
- Food webs show the relationship between food chains
- Changes within food chains/webs can affect ecosystems.
- A biome is a geographic area that is similar. Biomes are larger than ecosystems.
- Ecosystems are parts of biomes. A single lake might be an ecosystem that is part of a forest biome.
- Plants, animals and organic matter all affect life with ecosystems.
Last modified: Thursday, 15 September 2011, 12:22 PM